Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

8/29/30: Going Away and a Birthday

While it may seem that I had disappeared off the face of the Earth, I would like to assure you that I am very much alive. I have, however, disappeared from Florida. I am now happily settling into life in the Midwest.

Over the next few days, I am going to try to post some things I never quite got around to posting.

This year, I combined by 22nd birthday party with my going away party. I wanted something festive and fun, and I settled on the adorable dress I found at JCPenny (of all places).

I found the shoes on Amazon. While I am usually reluctant to buy shoes without trying them, I took a gamble. It paid off. Initially, they were very comfortable, but after wearing them all afternoon, I decided I could have used a half size larger (which, of course, doesn't exist). However, like most shoes by BC Footwear, these are leather. I think they will stretch.

Dress with Belt: East 5th via JCPenney, on sale for $27.99 in August 2010
Shoes: "Women's Escalator Flat" by BC Footwear, via amazon, on sale for $19.99 in August 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment