Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

9/13/10: Tie Me Up

Not only did I cross two things off of today's to-do-list (mail etsy items and important things to parents), but I actually went out and was social. Don't believe me? Look.


Anyways, I was super proud of today's outfit, because I made the skirt. Yes, that skirt is all made out of ties. Want to learn how to make a similar one? Check out this or this. I however, chose to finish mine with a zipper and a waistband. Otherwise, those tutorials explain the process well.

Tee: Forever 21, stolen from ex
Skirt: Homemade by me
Shoes: "Women's Ranford Sandal" by Privo, from $37.26 on Amazon
Bracelet: via Quarter Moon Imports, gift

The skirt didn't come out perfectly, but it was a good learning experience, and I love the burgundy-based color scheme. Paired with a simple tee and comfortable sandals, it was perfect for a warm fall evening out with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment