Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

9/19/10: Old Man Shoes

Sunday was a shopping day. A gift card from my birthday was burning a hole in my pocket, so I hit the mall in total comfort.

Necklace: Gift from Mom
Tee: One Step Up via Sears, forever ago
Belt: O'neill via Clothing Swap
Jeans: Calvin Klein Jeans via Costco, $19.99 in July 2010
Shoes: BC Footwear via now-defunct Polka Dot Shoes
I confess. I resisted on the "skinny jeans" trend for the longest time. Then I bought a pair. Then I bought another, and another. They look great on almost everyone. Note the almost. Even with just a tee and sneakers, I feel taller, thinner, and more confident in a pair of skinny jeans. Sometimes there is good in the fashion trends.

My other favorite part of this outfit is the "old man sneakers." I bought these at a now-defunct locally owned shoe store in my hometown. Like most shoes by BC Footwear, they comfortably mold to your feet. As you may be able to tell by the picture, however, they've reached the end of their lifespan. It's going to be sad to see them go.

No comments:

Post a Comment