Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dangerous Curves Ahead

Warning: Dangerous Curves Ahead


As my moving date rapidly approaches, my mom wants more and more time with me. That's okay though, because I want time with her too.

After helping her pick out glasses and stopping by a party, we decided to hit the mall. Mom needed athletic tops for yoga and tennis. I don't need anything, but I am currently obsessed with dresses. Needless to say, I found more than I bargined for (or perhaps I should say, more than I budgeted for.)

As I mentioned, I am obsessed with dresses lately. You put one on. You add a pair of sandals. You are ready to go. I found two dresses that fit like they were made for me.

Worthington® Zipper Detail Sheath via JCPenney, on sale for $27.99 in August 2010



  East 5th Pleated Sundress with Belt via JCPenney, on sale for $27.99 in August 2010
This however, is not what I am excited about. Today, it was all about the skirt.

Worthington Button Detail High Waist Skirt via JCPenney, $24.99 in August 2010
I've always worn my skirts and jeans slung low around my hips. I bought my first high waist skirt earlier this summer, and have fallen in love with the professional, polished look it offers. To top it off, this skirt is sexy as hell. I put it on, walked out of the dressing room, and asked my mother, "Where did these curves come from?" Now, don't get me wrong. I love it and can't wait to wear it, but I'm in shock over how good my ass looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment