Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

9/25/10: Finally Fall

I'm on this gym kick. While it never lasts long, I take advantage of it while it lasts. So yesterday, I woke up at 8-something, was at the gym before 9 am, and started my day off with a "hardcore abs" class. I don't know what I was thinking, but I swear my stomach already looks better.

Anyways, after the gym, I put on some comfortable clothes to sit outside and study. Had I known that I would spend the rest of the day gallivanting around town with Fit for a Femme's clone, I would have dressed way cuter.

Tank: Old Navy, "two for $15"
Hoodie: via Pacsun Outlet, $4.99 in Spring 2010
Jeans: Bullhead via Pac Sun Outlet
Belt: ??, hand-me-down from friend
Boots: "Jestes" by Aldo, available on Amazon in some sizes for $39.99-$49.99
Note: I realize I am missing a September Shoe Challenge post for Thursday 9/23. I failed to get pictures, though I spent the day wearing skinny jeans, black puma sneakers with pink and green trim, a white belt, and a black tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment